This came from facebook, but I feel like it completely describes the person who I am today! Anyways, this weekend should be lots of fun! I am going to Lubbock with a couple of friends!
1. First of all, I have one of the BEST families that I could have ever asked for. As crazy as this sounds, I'd rather spend time w/ them than most other people. We may seem a little crazy at times but we know how to have fun. They are my life and are alwayyyss there for me!
2. At times, I can be a little OCD about keeping things clean and germ free. I swear I use half-bottle of germx daily. Not only do I like to keep things clean at the apt. but also I feel like everything has a place...see told ya im OCD.
3. I love my niece and nephew (including the one that will be here in Aug:)) so much! My world revolves around those babies!
4. I LOVE my name. I wouldn't change it for the world.
5. Bella is my baby. I know she is very, ummm whats the word, RUDE but I still love her! If she has ever snapped at you (Joell and Rae), she really loves you deep down! lol
6. College was one of the best experiences that I could have ever had. From meeting my besties (happy hour) to living w/Tiff and Erin, from turning 21 to graduating...I have made so many unforgetable memories that will NEVER be replaced.
7. I am a FIRM believer that everything happens for a reason.
8. I firmly believe that my purpose in life is to teach and help others. There is a just a feeling I get when I stand in front of 20 kiddos that puts pure happiness in my heart. Which brings me to my next point...
9. I love kids! I think they are the best! Not only can they turn your bad day around, but they sure make you feel so loved and special.
10. This summer, my best friend got married. I felt extremely honored to be her maid of honor. We may not always talk every day or see each other a lot, but we will ALWAYS be best friends.
11. Everyone should experience love at least once in their lifetime. Don't be scared, take a chance! :)
12. I know some people may not be proud of where they came from, but I am proud of where I came from. Mt. Vernon is a special and unique town. I know it has its downfalls, but it truly has some of the best and most caring people in it. Mt Vernon made me who I am today.
13. Although I quit, ADPi (Erin and Tiff too) helped me survive my freshman year of college. Through it, I met amazing and beautiful women (who will always be my friends no matter).
14. I love living in my own place (although I do miss the roomies (and craig) :) at times)!
15. Captivating is a book that I recommend to everyone who ever finds themselves struggling. It changed my life!
16. I miss my bestiest friend(Megan) who is in Iraq. I feel so far away from her...We have always been in the same area from Kinder until last July, so being away for so long is hard!
.17. Im obessed with lip gloss/carmex/chapstick. I use it multiple times a day and I use it every night before I go to bed!
18. I love when Im out in public somewhere and see old( 70+years) married people. They always look so in love...
19. Im such a morning person! (be advised if you live w/ me i will come wake you up by singing a good morning song!) :) Erin and Tiff heard it more than once!
20. I'm a very POSITIVE person! I try to not let negative people get me down.
21. On the other hand, I can be slightly blonde at times..haha
22. This summer I was totally addicted to The Twlight Series( thanks to my personal, awesome librarian Rae). I don't care who you are...don't talk crap about the books until you have read at least one. They are great plus Edward is gorgeous!
23. Thanks to my student teaching cadre, I have meet some amazing people and gotten closer to others.
24. I can't go anywhere without my cell phone. I live on it! sad...i know!
25. God has truly blessed me in everyway possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

After reading your 25, Shae's 25, and my 25... I see that we have grown so much but we are still those people we were like 15 years ago. LOL I think we are wonderful women who will always be together no matter what. If we could only get Rae on here we would be set. I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you when I come home and I am really looking forward to being able to talk and hang out everyday once this journey is over and I am back at home. I love you and miss you so much. Have fun this weekend in Lubbock! love you and miss you tons
ReplyDeletePiper,
ReplyDeleteLove the blog...keep it up...it helps me keep in touch with you.
Megan,
I've tried to comment on your blog but for some reason I can't but we miss you.
Love,
Rhonda