Okay, so I decided to give in and start a blog. I don't know how well I will do on keeping it updated, but I will try to do my best!
Here is a little about me:
*I currently live in Denton with my Bella boo (my dog).
*I am a title 1 reading tutor for Keller ISD.
*I recently accomplised two goals of mine (graduating early and graduating w/ honors).
*I have a GrEaT family!
*I recently found out that I am going to be an aunt again!
*God has blessed me in soooo many ways this past year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay, finally I was first at joining something before you. LOL And I got two comments from you so I don't know what you are talking about. The only thing is they don't automatically post, I have to approve them so maybe that is it. Love you and miss you tons
ReplyDeleteHey Pipe,
ReplyDeleteIt's your 2nd Mom. Congrats on the blog page. Looks really cool. This is a good way to keep up with you now. I check out Shae's regularly too!! Love you, Kathy
Piper got a blog!!!!! Yay....love you, can't wait to see you this weekend
ReplyDelete