This week has been very uneventful! Today is the first day that I have had to work. I don't know if its the weather or if its just the fact that spring break is coming up, but the kids have been CRAZY today. Not only have I had to crawl under a table to "talk" to a student, but I had to deal lots of emotional kids. Now, I love my babies but I can't wait until the break!!
I need lots of prayers about getting a job! Im starting to feel all the pressure of applying to the school districts around here. I recently passed my ESL certification, so that is one more thing to add to my list of qualifications. I feel like I have applied just about every where! I have two interviews set up already (Frenship ISD, Keller ISD job fair).
Tonight should be fun! I'm going to eat with the girls at TGIF in Lewisville. It's always nice to see the girls!
I need lots of prayers about getting a job! Im starting to feel all the pressure of applying to the school districts around here. I recently passed my ESL certification, so that is one more thing to add to my list of qualifications. I feel like I have applied just about every where! I have two interviews set up already (Frenship ISD, Keller ISD job fair).
Tonight should be fun! I'm going to eat with the girls at TGIF in Lewisville. It's always nice to see the girls!


You don't need prayers you will get a job on pure talent but I will pray for you just in case. Love you and miss you Ms. Cason!
ReplyDelete