Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's a GIRL!

Wow, this weekend was amazing, but soo tiring at the same time!! On Friday, Erin, Joell, Blair, Jenn and I went to Uptown to check the places out around there! After staying there for several hours, we discovered that Uptown was just not for us. We would rather hang out in the Denton/Addison area! Oh well, at least we tried something new!!




Saturday was EVEN better!! Rachele and Frank told us that they were having a GIRL!! We were soooo excited! I can't wait until my new little niece is here! They have not decided on any names yet, but we couldn't be any happier! Also, on Saturday Ty had his bday party at Main Event! We had tons of fun playing games and seeing everyone! Then on Saturday night, the girls went out again, but this time in good ole Denton! It was fun getting to see everyone!!



My sweet little niece! Top pic: her face. Bottom pic: her tiny little foot!



The sisters!



Soon to be Daddy and Mommy!


Well, I hope everyone has a great week!


Something good that happened to me this weekend:


I realized just how blessed I am in life! I have a wonderful family and great friends!


1 comment:

  1. Wow you party animal!!! My mom told my about the new baby girl. I am so excited and happy for Rachele and Frank. Love you

    ReplyDelete